Valentine’s Day is already next week! We all know that traditionally this Hallmark holiday can come with a lot of expectations and pressure whether you’re single, dating, or married. A few years ago I started shifting my mindset to viewing Valentine’s Day as a fun day that breaks up the monotonous winter months in Michigan. To me, it is just a fun day to celebrate a bright lipstick, a little more color than I normally wear in my wardrobe, indulging in some sweets, and spending time with my boys. We don’t have any traditions for the holiday, and have enjoyed Valentine’s Day with everything from a fancy dinner and hotel stay to a Costco run (complete with samples and hot dogs, of course!)
This year, we are going to spend Valentine’s with a concert!
I’m rounding up some of my favorite gift ideas for Valentine’s Day! Whether you are looking for your girlfriend or wife, celebrating with Galentine’s, or just treating yourself, these are all great options sure to please.
1. Heart Shoes. These flats are adorable and come in a few different colors!
2. Beauty Bio Glo Pro set. This skin care regime is a bit of an investment, but worth every penny. I’ve been using it for a few months and have seen huge results. My skin tone is much more even and my complexion has cleared up!
3. Weekender Bag. This bag would be perfect for your adventure partner or a romantic getaway. It comes in several colors. One of my favorite details is the zippered bottom, perfect for storing shoes.
4. Spring bag. This purse is perfect for Spring Break, summer dates, and comes with the cutest beaded strap.
5. Bracelet. This gorgeous bracelet is a favorite of mine and fits any size wrist. It comes in tons of color options!
6. Romper. This silky romper is the perfect mix of sexy and cute-quite the unicorn!
7. Heart earrings. These gorgeous earrings are perfect for Valentine’s Day! They also come in red.
8. Cozy throw. This blanket consistently sells out on the website, despite the heftier price tag. It is an investment piece, but well worth it for cuddling up with your hunny, a book, or Netflix and snacks.
9. The most amazing scented candle that ever exists. I discovered this scent while on vacation one afternoon in Seaside a few months ago. I’m pretty sure the store was closing and I was still standing there smelling it. They have tons of scents, but I’m hooked on Marine.
Which one of these would you like most this Valentine’s Day?
Time to treat yourself just in time for Valentine’s Day!
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give one lucky winner
a chance to win a $600 Nordstrom Gift Card!
To enter: complete the steps in the rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until February 12th at 12am PST
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.
Leave a Reply